"Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those which are most surely believed among us, Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed." Luke 1:1-4
1) The Bible is God's Holy Word. Every word of the Old and New Testaments is inspired of God and has been perfectly preserved in the King James Authorized Bible of 1611. It is inerrant, infallible, and the final Authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2) There is only one True and Living God. He is the Creator, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. God is Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost - all equal, yet distinct.
3) Jesus Christ is the second Person of the Trinity. He is eternally existing and equal with God.
4) The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Trinity. He is co-equal with God the Father and God the Son.
5) Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, was begotten of the Holy Spirit and in a miraculous manner was born of a virgin. Jesus Christ was sinless in life; His death was for sinners; He arose Bodily, victorious over death, hell, and the grave.
6) It is the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ that has purchased salvation for sinners.
7) Salvation is by grace alone.
8) The believer is eternally secure.
9) Heaven and Hell are realities and last forever.
10) The church will be "caught up" before the seven year tribulation begins. At the end of the tribulation, Jesus Christ will return to the earth and will reign for one thousand years.